Our experience in supporting clients shows that even constant business partners can face a such fundamental misunderstanding that it is possible to resolve the dispute only in court. And when the opponent is the government authority, then the litigation is almost always don`t have an alternative to solve a dispute. It is a faithful, civilized way of asserting one’s rights. In some cases, this is the only way.
One of the key areas of activity for WinnerLex is litigation practice – representation of entities and physical persons in general courts, commercial and administrative courts at any stage of the case, as well as at the stage of execution of the court decision.
The knowledge and experience of our court attorneys allow us to give high level protection for our clients` interests in courts on a wide range of issues, as evidenced by the positive statistics of winning cases for significant sums, as well as the recommendations from our changeless clients.
A strong and experienced team of attorneys in Kyiv and Dnipro allows our Association to successfully and quickly represent clients in individual disputes as well as in complex legal projects with a large number of different court proceedings in courts of different jurisdictions and instances throughout Ukraine.
Practice experience: 19 years
Specialization: litigation support, tax, customs and antitrust practices, agricultural law, IT and M&A
Practice experience: 21 years Specialization: support of economic, civil, labor and administrative disputes, energy
Practice experience: 11 years Specialization: tax, customs and corporate disputes, support of inspections, contractual activities
Practice experience: 11 years Specialization: support of economic, civil, labor and administrative disputes, inspections
- Pre-litigation settlement of disputes, including with the participation of WinnerLex attorneys and mediators, in the process of negotiations with contractors and business partners in order to resolve the conflict situation
- Development of protection strategy that includes:
- legal analysis of the circumstances of the case and current judicial practice
- due dilligence of the possible risks and the necessary direction of protection to prevent them
- development of a legal position aimed at obtaining a litigation result positive for the client in courts of all instances
- formation of an evidence base necessary to substantiate and confirm the legal position developed, including, inter alia, demanding necessary missing evidence from other persons, initiating expert studies, personal preparation of potential process participants (CEO`s, accountants, etc.) if their involvement in litigation is needed
- Representation of a lawyer during the hearing of the case
- Legal support during enforcement proceedings