Emelianenko Tatiana attorney
INFORMATION IN THE UNIFORM REGISTER OF LAWYERS OF UKRAINE:
- Representation of individuals and legal entities in courts of general jurisdiction, commercial and administrative courts of all instances, including in resolving commercial and tax disputes, as well as disputes related to participation in public procurement.
- Support of inspections of controlling bodies, including tax inspections
- Legal support of public procurement participants in procurement procedures, including procedures for appealing against decisions of customers in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Full support of economic activity of the enterprise in various branches.
- Prior to joining the WinnerLex team, Tatiana gained practical experience in supporting business in agriculture, finance, energy and manufacturing.
- She has extensive experience in providing consultations, accompanying inspections of regulatory bodies and appeals against decisions, pre-trial settlement of disputes, drafting and execution of contracts, positive experience in appealing against the actions of the customer in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- Successfully represented the interests of agricultural and industrial enterprises in commercial and administrative courts in resolving disputes related to debt collection, property restitution, tax disputes, appeals against decisions of actions and inaction of customers in public procurement.
In 2000 she graduated from the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine